Christmas Party : 271209

Our belated Christmas open house started at noon with a luncheon party for friends at my family's residence. We invited only few friends and it was not a big crowd as we wanted to mingle with everyone while we prepare lunch.

At the evening, we had noche buena with the rest of my dad's side of family. We're missing cousins and my uncle who was unable to make it for the party this time around. Wished everyone were here to make it as a complete family reunion. And underneath the Christmas tree, there were presents, lots and lots of it, for the exchanging gifts. I was impatient. Waiting for the gifts. Even far more excited than the little kids.



Once or twice each year, we try our best to gather everyone as a family. As we grew, far or near, we tend to get busy with our own life. And more or often, we don't get to see much of each other anymore. Is not that we don't love, we do. But in our hearts we are one, for there is something about the saying, that blood is definitely thicker than water.


Food was alot that night and we had an awesome night! Having a nice cut of turkey meat with the company of great drinks. The usual catch up session where each person had their own story to tell and share.



While we were at it, we had plenty Christmas cookies which is beautifully wrapped in a small basket each. A basket full of yummy goodies!


The little ones were enjoying themselves with their paper and colour pencils . I even enjoyed the moment where some did not want to share their colours and started arguing over it. Ahhh...very typical! Kids! They make your day. Haha ;p
I love how colourful little Moses coloured his Junk picture. Brings out the happy, happy rainbow thoughts in me! This handsome young one just showed me he started his creativity young. I can tell. Heehe :D


I was over the top when I got this from the exchanging gift. A cute 3 pcs Breakfast Set from kuya Alfie. Very Christmasy indeed! Me likey :)


And more presents to sum up the gifts I got from everyone. Thank you po! Loving everything to bits! *hearts* :)

Ended the night and early morning with 6 beautiful voices and happy feet. Singing the once popular songs we all love and memorize. It felt so wonderful! Good times, good times.

And lastly, I hope it's not too late to wish everyone........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....