The Journey of Advent


Image credit : Hangad Online

Today I'm going to share my journey towards advent season. While browsing and blog-hopping, I found this song by Pasko Naming Hangad through their official website Hangad Online.



Where You Are - Various Artists

I'm not sure if they update this site anymore, but looking at the old albums and cds makes me so tempted to purchase one.If only they can do shipping from the Philippines to Malaysia. Heehe ;p

"When I find myself lost deep in the night,
all I'd do is look up into the desert sky,
and a star so bright will be my guide to where You are.
The only place I want to be is where You are."

Ahh ....I'm loving this song so much! :)
Happy Advent from me to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....