That Bloody Affair

The whole body of mine was shivering while trying to finish my chicken balls inside the cup. Dressed with a cardigan and legging was not that enough for me. Reddish blood came splashing all over suddenly like fountains. I can almost feel it. As if it tasted like the chili sauce that I was enjoying. Doesn't feel that tempting though. Not anymore. The blood I meant. Call me a retired vampire if you want. I'm into something more now.

My eyes got stucked. I was so engrossed to the big screen at the cinema, I didn't even touched half of this, the sweetness of a box of caramel popcorn just the way I like it! Why? I amazed myself sometimes.



What happened?

That particular night I slept with Rain.
It was dark and cold for sure, but it was not raining though. Twas an affair in my dream.

I have to say this though,
Ninja Assassin was bloodily f*ckin' awesome ! :)

Comments

kimong.com said…
Ah man, haven't watched movies in a while now... and popcorns too.

kimong.com
Eudora said…
@Kim : I think u should bring your Jojo to the movies sometime. Delicious popcorns waiting for u! ;)
michelle_ said…
hahah i love movie theater popcorn . somehow popping my own microwave ACTII popcorn doesnt equal to those delicious and yummy smelling movie popcorns !

hanks for commenting at my postt..
visit / follow / and comment me .
glisters & blisters
last 4 days to enter my scarf giveaway!
Eudora said…
@Michelle : Yeah, I agree with u. Microwavable popcorns doesnt seem to taste as good as the ones at the movies. ;)

Thanks for dropping as well!
FietheElf said…
rain's body is SO YUMMY!!!
Eudora said…
@FietheElf : Ya, I absolutely agree! Delicious and Yummylicious! *drools* Heehe ;p

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....