Alicewonders.com

Dear Alice,

I'd like to share to my lovely readers something about you today.
Something that I've always wanted to tell how
I feel about you that makes my day.
So much to help me feeling happy & gay, along the way!

Love,
Eudora

When I first knew you, you were this cute innocent baby who is still learning to walk, one step at a time. A little girl named Alice who lives in the Wonderland. She love bags so much. And that's when Alicewonders.com started. I actually got to know this blog shop from a post I saw on Tongue in Chic website.

Need a bag?
Look no further!

Alicewonders.com the fashion wonderland offers a wide range of bags. From carryall totes, designer inspired, laptop bags, casual fabrics, slings & pouches, vintage inspired, classic corporate, shoulder bags, evenings & clutches to bag accessory. But that was before. Those days when I first became their frequent visitor and eventually ended up being their customer as well. Honestly, I love shopping at Alicewonders because of it's good service and awesome quality too. They actually have a cool blogazine, sort of a blog and magazine combination for readers. Besides, you'll get a discount voucher every time you shop, isn't it great? Perfecto! *hearts* :)

And it's hard to resist not to take part in all of their giveaways and promotions. Although, I must admit it's not that easy to win. Heehe :P
Since girls can get enough of bags and everything nice, Alicewonders.com has decided to add clothing to their business as well.

Want a dress/one piece?
They got what you have been looking for :


  • Day Dresses
  • Cocktail Party
  • Maxi & Long
  • Classic Corporate
  • Shorts & Minis
  • Jumpers & Overalls
Or maybe tops?


  • Day Casual
  • Chiffon & Casual
  • Tunics
  • Tanks & Tees
  • Jackets & Cover-Ups
Perhaps a bottom?
  • Pants & Shorts
  • Long Trousers
  • Skirts
Oops, did I forgot to mention accessories?


  • Belts & Clinchers

Just by searching and browsing those pictures at Alicewonders.com makes it oh so tempting for me to purchase it and salivating over the goodies over there! :) Aren't you tempted yet? Head down to their website and prove me wrong! Hehe :P

You can even visit their showroom at:
F16, 1st Floor (Beverly Collections)
Centerpoint Bandar Utama

T:+6010-2772962

You won't regret it, I promise! :)

*All Images Credit : Alicewonders.com

Comments

michelle_ said…
great items . love the snakeskin clutch
thanks for sharing it with us..

thx for the comment on my blog
michelle . @ GLISTERS&BLISTERS
Eudora said…
@michelle : Thanks! No problem. Sharing is caring right? ;D

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....