Gimme Some Sugar

First day of work in 2010 apparently turned out to be fine after all. Eventhough I must admit that sometimes I wish the holidays with loved ones would not end that soon. If you noticed, I've said it twice, once on the previous post. But I was so high in spirit to make my work more organize and efficient this year. Yeah, first thing first, this week alone has to be all about filing the paper work. Then proceed to even more other assignments. I can do this. I know I can.

Okay, why am I even talking about work now? Heehe. :D

Truth is, I wanna dance to the song by HitCafe played on my Playlist 7 tab, oh wait, that's the song title as well. I got sugar rush, hush, hush. Dancing like no one's watching. Shake it, shake it baby! Mad, mad sweetness hit me til I got the sister laughed out. Her legs still hurt, she must be jealous staring at me doing my every move on a night like this. Pity her, she had to deal with me being silly again. ;p

Shouldn't I be Sugarfree, since I adore 'em?
Nope, I don't think so, at least not now.
I'd say, "Gimme Some Sugar! "
Oh wait, maybe more of it please.
I'm all hyped up, so help me God!
I can hear someone saying I ought to get diabetes already.

Oh, sugar, sugar! :)

Comments

michelle_ said…
you write very well dear .
keep posting up great stuff up .

thanks for taking the time to comment and visit my blog .
visit / comment / follow me back at..
GlisteRs and bListeRs
Eudora said…
@Michelle : Thanks again sweetie! :)
Eudora said…
@Gallivanter: Happy New Year to you too! Yes, we do need an extra weekend! Hee :D

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....