I'm attracted to you!

I can't believe I actually wore three layers of clothing today. The weather was so cold, I felt as if it's winter on a summer country. It's been raining for 2 whole days now. Honestly, I wish I could stay in bed the entire day but too bad I had to work after taking a leave yesterday. I just love my vintage jeans jacket. Kept me warm in cool places every time! Plus the sentimental value counts. *hearts* :)



And since it was a lazy day for me, I prefer cooking simple meal instead of three to four course of meal. So I had Stir-fried Macaroni with Chicken & Vegetables on my mind, go ahead and cooked it. Nyummy! :)



That's it. The bed and weather makes it so inviting for me to lay down on. And oh yes, I'm attracted to you , MY BED! :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....