Kailangan ko sunshine ngayon!

There were times where I wanted so much bliss being with you. To able to stay with you throughout the day, the whole day without doing nothing. Yes,  simply nothing. The times where I can truly be umm, call me someone selfish or anything. I'll do what it takes to have our time, my own sweet time with you. 

But not this few days though. 

It's been unpredictable me saying  that I had enough. It is not you I have in mind. You got me swept and weak on my knees, it used to, but not anymore.Being so comfortably cosy around you gets me a little too cold inside and oh well, outside too. Things changed. Jackets are too thick for me. When I much prefer bikinis instead.

Kailangan ko sunshine ngayon!
Yes, I really need sunshine right now!  ;)

Comments

ha ha ha you really got me there girl :P so pandai this girl :P
Eudora said…
@Clarity : heehehe thank u, thank u! :P

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....