Life is Good

Was out with the sisters again just now.

I was broke but she managed to convinced and even succeeded to drag me out from the house. It's a weekday and I'm usually the lazy-bum-after-work . I know right, how anti-social am I. But since it was on her, I'll be gladly to join them. Heehe :P

Wanted to blog with the wi-fi at San Francisco Coffee in City Mall just now but time didn't allowed me to. It's a rainy night and all we wanted was a nice spot to have some bonding time between us sisters. And not to mention, a good drink to accompany the chatterbox in us. While I was on Youtube, with Christian Bautista's songs, we were enjoying ourselves catching up on stuffs and everything, I swear we were so loud, it annoy the hell out of the guy sitting just behind us. Oopsie! I ordered my favourite Vanilla Affogato as usual but sadly, it doesn't taste right. I still prefer Starbucks. I thought I was being pathetic but even my sisters said their drinks tasted the same as mine. I don't have too much to complain though, cause all we need is a caffeine fix...that's it! :)


Right now, I can still feel that strong smell and taste of it. I had a feeling that it's going to be a long night and it's going to screwed up my bed time ! It's okay, I haven't feel like this in a while.

I know it's crazy but why am I hearing those familiar songs that you used to like?
Can I blame the coffee, or was it just a coincidence?
Michael Buble, a cuppa coffee and me is pure love.
You can call us soul mate. :D

Life is Good. (that's San Francisco Coffee's tagline! ;p)

Comments

michelle_ said…
this is such a well written post dear !

thanks for the lovely comments darling.
appreciate the time you took to visit my blog !
keep posting up great inspirations..
x. Michelle.. visit, comment , follow me at .
glisters and blisters :D

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....