Oops, I got dat lucky charms! (again)

Yeah this time...More winnings for me! :)

First of all, I got my bag hook from the previous post of Got Boobies? Campaign from AliceWonders.com. And since it's for breast awareness campaign, I won & got a pink one. :)




Do you remember my post that I wrote here ? Yeah, that rather long blog post that I wrote for Paperdoll boutique. I eventually got my hands on the lovely yellow dress that I wanted! I won it as a Christmas gift for myself, came a bit late but still loving it! They even wrote a lovely letter for me! Wheeeee! :D




And when I entered the ASD Monthly Giveaway- Dec'09 Part I and I think I wrote something cheesy for Kish on the Chic , not going to mention here coz it's too mushy for words, even for just 30 words!(hahaha :P) & won myself the 1st prize! Worth the cheesy-ness though! :)







Thank you lucky charms again! I'd say it's a blessing!
*big grin*

Comments

Rungitom said…
Congatz lady, you earned it ;)
Eudora said…
@Rungitom : Thanks so much! :)
@Cilla : I'm glad I'm lucky! Hee ;p

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....