Reunited and it feels so good!

I felt like I've been missing in blogosphere for a long time now. But not quite. Despite the lazy mode I've been having the weather and all, and the ones I've mentioned in the previous post, I was actually busy with something. Something that means so close to my heart. I could not resist about falling in love once more.

You have always be my lover,
Everything about you does matter,
Today, I received your letter,
Saying that you'll be in town later,
Surprised, I never thought I saw you sooner.

Just like a true love story, I've got reunited with an old flame of mine.
Amazingly, that flames of fire is still burning. There is a torch that lights up the darkness of the cave in the heart.

Guess I have never once stopped the beat, how much I heart you.

This was the real reason for why I've been away from the computer screen....

Karaoke session at home.
The microphone is mine, all mine! :)



Can you guess what song I'm singing? ;)

Last Saturday, before watching the Spy Next Door, me and sis, cuzzy Elsa and boyfriend & their friend from KL went for a karaoke session at a shopping mall before the movie start. I was having so much fun and I felt as if the microphone was mine alone. Greedy I know. But I didn't. I shared. The thing is I love singing my lungs out. I always wanted to try to be able to go up on the stage alone someday (if only I can get rid of my fear for stage) . Shy....I don't know if I'll be able to face the public too. So in the mean time, I got to practice my skill and hit the notes. Yeah, the right, high and low keys! ;p

Even if my favourite magic Extreme videoke set seems not working,
that didn't stop me till today since, I got stuck to the other karaoke set still.

Yeah, call me crazy if I know each and every song on the menu! ;D

....Reunited and it feels so good!

Comments

FC said…
aww... old flame still burning ^_^ are you in the Philippines now? or are you still in Sabah? I have been wanting to go there to hike Mt. Kinabalu ^_^
Eudora said…
@Hannah : I'm in Sabah. Really? Come, come here....we go and hike the mountain together! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....