Saturday Live!

Saturday night reporting live to you from my humble crib here in Sabah. Oops, I forgot! It's not a talk show or something. :p

*changes to a more different and suitable mode*

I screamed this silently in my heart, "It's the weekend again!"
Cause apparently for me, I only got 1 and a half day off from work. And weekend came a wee bit too late. Ya, that's buhay (life) for me!

I'm contemplating about joining the BorneoColours.com to qualify myself for the awards due to some reason and the blogger ambassador for a blog shop but the benefits of it is oh-so-tempting! Should I or not I? That is the question. Hmmmm.....*thinking hard*

But oh, well...

Nothing beats Saturday night chilling with tons of music on the laptop, a good movie, maybe a decent book or piles of magazine to kill time? A good drink or two to add. Or probably squeeze in some me,myself and the OPM videoke (it's called 'karaoke' here in Malaysia) own time to practice my-not-so-good voice which will most likely end up in a stormy weather at my place. I'm just saying though. Hahaha :P

This afternoon, went for a friend's wedding reception and I totally regretted for being such a freak, I blame myself for being a forgetful person for not bringing my camera batteries along. Just when I thought I could capture the moments of his beautiful day, I forget the most important thing. Dang! But I was happy that I get to attend and that he finally found the one he wants to spend the rest of his lifetime with. Like finally! Wonderful wedding reception I must say, full of colours and happy people around. Or was it the booze? Okay, I kid! ;p Congrats again M & L ! :)

Live and out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....