What if my love was true....

Having few ride on that Spaghetti Guy's journal adventure last year *ahem* and home-cooked one quite often, I couldn't help it but add one day wanting to have another portion of spaghetti on my plate. Dinner time was good. Although I much prefer home made ones, that does not mean I'm not up for tasting the ones at restaurants and cafes. I have a personal favourite here, which I think I'll blog another day. I hope to try out some fancy Italian cuisine, maybe going for an adventure in another country perhaps? *fingers crossed*

I love it with my mint leafs! So what? ;p

And for snack, I'm loving my Pusit & Dilis,
sweet and crispy the way I've always love it! :)

What if my love was true after all?
For the love of this kind of food, the spaghetti the most! :)

Comments

michelle_ said…
these snacks are making me hungry and its almost midnite and am on diet..

thanks for the sweet comments dear :D
loved this post very much .
thanks for sharing..

visit / comment / follow me back at..
GLISTERS and BLISTERS
Eudora said…
@Michelle: Sorry for making u hungry on your diet day. :P

It's my pleasure.
Sharing is definitely caring! :)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....