Why I Like it Longer?

I was a bit puzzled when I saw the question at first.
But being me, oh yeah I took the challenge,
And I'm going to answer the question after all.

Why I do I like it longer?

If you asked me.....

Honestly, I like it longer because having much extent to the space. Cause longer also means something you will have in a long span of time, everlasting like a permanent commitment. The longer it gets, the clearer vision of the relationship we had. So I can easily reach you, anything that is impossible. Longer it gets, it makes a heart grow fonder. Long is sexy. Like something steaming hot, drools with very much temptation. Tempting it is. Being longer makes the level of confidence upper, as high as it gets.

Oh, how can I really make an explaination out of this?

There's just something about it that makes it so irresistible and that makes me could not ask but wanting for more.

No, I'm not even talking about sex here.

And I'm talking about the sexy black and red smart phone. The one I already have fallen deeply in love and eyeing with!

Introducing LG's new chocolate BL-40, a fully touch screen, the latest innovation of the LG Chocolate series, comes with great features I'm sure you'll never want to miss.


  • 5 Mega Pixel Camera
  • One touch screen copy & paste
Optimized for internet browsing and web contents that can be copied and pasted onto schedulers or text messages with a simple touch.
  • Gesture shortcut

You can access menus by drawing simple icons on a touch pad.

  • Complete Web Display
Speed to access information and convenience to view many things at once reached a whole new level.
  • Dual Screen UI
Splits the screen into two and shows email subject and contents in one view

  • 4'HD LCD Protected by Tempered Glass
Experience true to life image and high definition video display.
  • Panaromic Entertainment
Features a wide screen 16:9 display ratio that can be adjusted up to .35:1 cinematic wide view

Specification :

Size and Weight

External Buttons and Controls



LG Chocolate BL40 reminds me of the smoothness, with awesome flavour and richness in taste where fashion meets technology. The fashion experts label it as the Supermodel of phones. It's so hot, it probably tasted like red hot chilli peppers that makes you jump high up the sky!

Guys may drool at this picture....'Cause sexy is definitely in!

This might be it.
A smart phone.... perfect gift for Valentine's Day.
Imagine your guy in tuxedo and you're in a dress to kill.
On the table, out witnessing the moonlight night,
Look into the eye of each other.
We see things, we see it differently.

You might never look at me at the same way as you did before......

And I will never be looking at you the same as well.


That is why you and me, we like it longer,
The longer it gets the better,
An everlasting relationship that will last forever,
Need I say any further?


I think I've found a true love in my life.
LG New Chocolate BL40, I love you longer ! ;)

Comments

michelle_ said…
that phone is sooo sexy !
HAPPY VALENTINES <3 !
thx for the comment on my blog
michelle . @ GLISTERS&BLISTERS
Eudora said…
@Michelle: Sexy right? Don't u just love it? Heehe. Happy VDay & CNY to you! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....