About Happy SAD

Since yesterday was Valentine's day which this year comes together with Chinese New Year, I'm going to blog about Happy SAD.

You don't have to be with someone, a lover, other half/boyfriend/fiance/husband to celebrate Valentine. Valentine is actually a day to celebrate with everyone, your family and friends, the people around you that you love. It does not matter who. Just spread the love!

And as for me, yesterday was Happy SAD!

SAD ? You may ask?
It's Single Available Day. Oh yeah!

Being single doesn't exactly have to be a bad thing. It means that you can do anything you want without having to think about what the other person have to say. Free from commitment and having attachment with someone. I'm happy that I can enjoy the freedom and happiness that I still have. I don't have to deal with relationships problem, argument and misunderstanding and so forth. But please, don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying that having a relationship is wrong, but it's just me, saying this while I'm still single!

I want to tell the world that it's okay to be single. Less headache and more money. Cause we don't have to spend much on Valentine's Day buying expensive gifts for our other half. Haha. True or not? :P

Singles out there, I know you might be thinking that it's a lonely day to celebrate with. But hey, look at the bright side will you? We get to do the things we always dream of, travel the world anytime we want or even make our own decision. Go pamper yourself this VDay! Go for a massage, shopping or something. Or maybe head for some adventure like take a downtown trip by yourself and hit the beach. Imagine lying down the sandy beach, reading your favourite book listening to the ocean waves while sipping Pina Colada. Sound blissful no? :D

Oh, if you're on a budget like me, you can just stay home. Doing nothing will do. You can cook your favourite meal, read a good book and relax watching movie. Or maybe put on your favourite karaoke cd and sing your heart out! Okay maybe I gotta stop sounding like I'm being a cheapo here. Heehe :P

Oh well,

It's not exactly a sad day after all.



I support Happy SAD.
While I'm still Single that is.
Oops, I think I just blurted out my non existent love life!
Yikes! *grin*

http://happysad.blivskin.com/

P/S : Help me win this contest by clicking 'Like' button on my wall post on this page http://www.facebook.com/blivbycellnique Thanks in advance!

Comments

Eudora..i want to help you win but i dont know where to click hahahah :) show me show me :)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....