Chap Goh Mei

Outside the window of mine, there's sounds of loud fire crackers bursting up in the air. Almost got me a little bit of heart attack while I was doing my exercise just now. But thank God I didn't. Seeing that beautiful colourful patterns of fire crackers makes me excited like a kid. Just that, I had a feeling that it ain't going to be easy sleeping early tonight. It's the end of the Chinese New Year celebration today. Chap Goh Mei, they say it's a Chinese Valentine's Day. Despite what I say about the weather on Plurk and Twitter, I still LOVE Sunday! :)

This will also mark the finale of my long weekend, it's bittersweet love.

I'm not sure why, pero I could still hear this chorus playing on my head while I'm typing this.

"And as we go on, we remember,
all the times we had together,
And as our life's changed,
Come whatever,
We will still be, friends forever."

Emo much? Could this be the effect from the slowwww internet connection?
Vitamin C, think I need you more often. :P

Comments

michelle_ said…
great post eudora !
thanks for the comments !
visit - follow - comment me
GLISTERS & BLISTERS

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....