Flags off sunset

Flagging off a hot scorching sunny weather, I gazed and admire the last look of the evening sunset. Reminded me of why I much prefer the evening sunset (I miss the beach down at Melinsung ) than the morning sunrise. You see I was never a too early morning person but I have no choice to be one because of work. Oh, If only. I'm used to it already. Thank God.

Just today, I was eager to do some running again. It was a slow jog to start, but it was good none the less. It's been awhile since my last routine with jogging and the exercise ball too. Admittedly, it felt so great to be sweating like buckets running with my little dog. Though it seems colder when it gets dark these days. At least, I could gain some stamina and strength especially when it comes to practicing my singing. Helps alot when I'm always easily tired from the high pitch I was making as well. And not forgetting to mention about staying fit & healthy is part of my main gold too.



So as I end the night & call it a day, I breathe my sigh with relief.

Comments

happy keeping youself healthy dear...because our health is all we got in life so have to keep it well all the time :)
Eudora said…
@Cilla : You too Cilla! Keep yourself healthy as well. :)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....