Get Well Soon Baby Ammar!

Picture taken from the Nuffnang Charity Project


I stumbled upon a post at Nuffnang Malaysia's official website and I decided to blog about it. I'm just trying to help and spread the words and love for 2 year old Ammar Danish son of Nuffnanger Azmaniza, who blogs at http://mylife-asz.blogspot.com who's son is suffering from a hole in a heart in other words, Patent Ductus Ateriosus (PDA).

I might not know Baby Ammar and his mother but....

For me, it's a heartbreak to know that Baby Ammar's sweet and cheerful smile will fade every time this innocent child is in pain. I can't imagine a mother's sufferrings and worries for her own blood and flesh.

Human hearts, you can do your part in helping this boy be healthy again. You can do so by contributing a donation to Azmaniza Mohamad Kamal – 514093114912 (Maybank). It doesn't matter how much you give, cause every little amount counts.

This little boy surgery is scheduled on the 22nd February 2010. The fund raising effort will end on the midnight of 17th February 2010.

For more information, please read here.

UPDATED : Take note that the fund raising has ended today 8 February 2010 since Azmaniza has sufficient funds to foot for the bill of the surgery. Thanks :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....