It's you, it's you....

When you woke up at the wrong side of bed this morning, you get cranky and mad over small things. When it get a little bit mundane on your side, you wish you could paint it with colours and salsa the whole morning away as if tomorrow never comes.

And in this crazy life, through this crazy times, it's you, it's you, you make me sing, your every line, your every word, your everything...

Maybe all I ever need is you, ISTAK.
a non-alcoholic Malta beverage from Iran.
I love you for your awesome taste of fruity flavours! Best serve chilled! :)

My favourite flavour?
Everything is good but I have to say Apple 'cause it tasted similar to Anglia's Shandy. Heehe :D




There she goes again.
Listening too much of Michael Buble's songs. :P

Comments

Hey girl! your such a capricious gal you! but i love it keep up the wonderful writing :)je adore ça! :)
Eudora said…
@Cilla : Thank you! Maybe cause there's too much ideas on my head! Heehe :D

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....