210310 : Some Minutes Worth Captured

Just last week's Saturday, after work, I went up to the tallest building in Sabah, it's called Yayasan Sabah or now Menara Tun Mustapha. All this while, I've only been to the auditorium and library which is located below. So, I grab the opportunity to shoot some pictures.

Though the weather wasn't really that beautiful, hazy all the way but,
Some few minutes worth capturing everything.


The view from up above.
Another side of view, part of the sea in Likas.

Besides great front views from the top floor,
I fell in love with the aquarium! :)

*happy skips joy*

Colourful fishes that makes my day!
My 'Finding Nemo' moment.
Felt like going in the aquarium and have a swim or maybe some fishy talk perhaps?
Kinda reminds me of a Tagalog drama which starred Dingdong Dantes in.
But I forgot the title though. Heehe :P


There is something about the under water world.
Corals & Dried local seaweed

Ended the Saturday evening with a VIP treat at McD's drive thru.
Someone just ignore the fact that she's having a really bad cough and had some yummy fries goodness! Nom nom noms! :D


I'm Lovin' it! :)

Comments

Rungitom said…
Haze really spoils the scenery :(
Eudora said…
@Rungitom: Ya but I'm glad there's rain already! :)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....