A Great Start to End the Day

Turning on the laptop and caught myself tuning in to the 70's, 80's music on Mellow 94.7, online of course, in the morning. How great, I haven't heard this kind of music in a while! American breakfast and orange drink add more sweetness to start off the day! The so-called-always dead hungry person swept it clean as usual. Haha :D

And the rest of the hot Sunday, spent it with doing laundry & being a lazy ass catching up with my reading. It's getting warmer and hotter these days. Summer's here. Well it has always been. Island hopping anyone? Oh, wait....I thought I want to stay indoors & get rid of the heat?

Yes, please. :P

Now I'm enjoying the songs on the online radio before ending the day.
Nights, nights all! :)

P/s : On another unrelated note, have you heard? Manny Pacquiao won the boxing game! Heehe :)

Comments

FC said…
wow, you can listen to mellow 94.7 online? ^_^ so nice... Vince will start deejay-ing this Saturday ...
Eudora said…
@Hannah: Yeah thankfully I found their website and I get to hear Mellow94.7 here!Yay to that! Shall hear Vince's show then. Thanks for the info! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....