I'm feeling Mellow 94.7 Sounds Good!

After a whole busy day and long hours at work, I can finally breathe with relief.
Though tomorrow, Saturday, means work to me. But I think I'll survive! :D

When I woke up and checked my Twitter this morning, I saw WhenInManila's or the person behind it, Vince Golangco tweets that said, "Will be on air today, March 12 from 1pm - 4pm on Mellow 94.7 Sounds Good! Send me a message on text or facebook if you want any shout outs" So without thinking twice, I've sent my shout out request on his Facebook account spontaneously.

Which read, (since I knew busy Nuffies, Carlos & Judd didn't get to tuned in to the radio) "Mabuhay to the friendly people of the Philippines! Kamusta? Sana mabuti naman kayo! My shout goes out to all of you awesome bloggers out there, to you Vince, Hannah of flaircandy.com, Judd Sta Maria and Carlos Palma of Nuffnang PH ! Hope to see u guys when I'm there! Lotsa Love, Eudora of eudoraluvart.blogspot.com"

I was actually joking about the day before to Vince if I could send my shout out to the friendly Pinoys. And he said I could & he'll mentioned my blog. So the next day, I did it.

I did not expected my request will be read until I saw Hannah's tweet :
"yaye thanks @eudoraluvart for greeting us on Mellow 94.7 @juddstamaria @carloscpalma @vinceolangco Malaysia is never that far ^_^"

Wow, that was my 1st time sending a request to a radio station.
And it's in the Philippines? I am amazed myself.

Thanks VinceGolangco! :)

Comments

Vince Golangco said…
YAY!!! Please share that on the Mellow 94.7 Facebook Page so everyone can hear from our friends in Malaysia =)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mellow947/201520910250?ref=ts
ms_danne said…
haaii naku... sis, ikaw ha talaga.. hahaha.. well, Philippines is never that far either.. hehe.. if dats so, y are we still here??? year end.. make it point okay? pwede ba? ;p
Eudora said…
@VinceGolangco : Sure I did that already! Joined their FB page as well! :)

@CrazieSexaCool : Walang problema sis! If theres enough budget! :D
FC said…
@Eudora, if you go Philippines we'll definitely meet with you! Vince and I might also go to Sabah (KK) this year...
Eudora said…
@Hannah : Cool! Hope to see you and Vince here! :)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....