Simply SUY

You guys must have read about me tuning to Mellow 94.7 fm right?

After that constant and frequent listening to their radio advertisement, I fell in love with the songs sang by this beautiful singer. She is none other than Suy, Simply Suy. At first, I was not that sure the spelling of her name cause I honestly never heard about her before so I decided to search for it. I really thank God for Google. And I found her sample of songs at the Ivory Music & Video website.

Soon after that, I felt like purchasing her album.
Too bad I can't. I'm not in Manila.

Anyone wants to give me an advance birthday present from the Philippines?
My birthday falls on after the holy week...ship something to Malaysia please? :P

While I'm waiting getting my hands on that album of hers, enjoy this only video clip of Suy! :D



You can hear her other songs/covers sample here.

Okay gotta go.
Listening to Marco's and Indi's on MellowNights Freaky Friday now. Kthxbai.

Comments

jermyces said…
try this site.
http://hazurh3.blogspot.com/2010/05/post-2643.html

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....