Summer : Love Me Or Hate Me

It's 10.30 p.m
Snuggling on the couch while watching our favourite tv show.
Staring at each other eyes, I don't feel like blinking away.

"Summer...."
He told her, " You're smokey hot, I can't breathe! "
Apparently, she's been less cold these days.
But too hot, it's getting harder to handle her.
He's not too fond of it anymore.
Too much fire burning, his heart is crying.

He said to me,
"I feel like dying."

Baby, do not get too attached with my words.
You might be fooled again. Oh wait, you just did.
I'm just letting out what my heart says,
You know I'm talking about the weather, didn't you?

Summer days, it's windy but the heat is killing me.

There goes our hate and love relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....