Blessed Easter

I'm still down with the flu and cough but getting much better now. *phew*
Cooling afternoon nap just getting better on a hot Sunday like this. Being drug abused for few days straight kept me knocked down on the bed the whole day. I'm used to it already. I ended up napping with my book on the side every time.

It was a slow, steady relaxing Easter.
Though I'm kind of sad because my daddy is away from home this time and no bunnies sending me decorative eggs, you know the colourful ones that makes me happy? :(

But thank God all is good.
Sis made yummy food goodness which includes pizza too!
Okay, that at least makes my day.

Well, there is always a reason to be happy on a Easter Sunday.
So many reasons to be thankful for, all the people around us and for the things we have been given. Appreciate everything while it last.

Blessed Easter everyone! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....