Bumps & Ride

Whenever I'm in for a road trip, wishing you were always there, cruising down the road with bumps and humps, with you driving while I'm listening to your husky voice singing our song.....

"Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there,
With open arms, With open eyes, yeah!.........."

It 'Drive's me crazy for you.
Brandon, care to take a ride with me?
I'm asking Brandon Boyd from Incubus by the way.

As matter of fact, haven't been going for road trip for ages! *sigh*

Oh okay, I'm doing it again.
It's coz I'm listening to Mellow94.7fm playing that song just now.
Sounds gooooddddd! :)

P/s: It's 6 days to my birthday! Haha :P

For more daily mini updates, head down to http://eudoraluvart.tumblr.com/ Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....