Amir Millson goes on air at RedFM

This morning, I managed to catch the interview of Amir Millson with Red.fm's JD and Dilly. Honestly, I have never listen to this radio station before as the part of the country where I live does not have their frequency. So I got on their website and tuned into via online. And this was my 1st time listening at work! All because I wanted to hear him LIVE. Look what got into me, the hip and hype of CLEO Malaysia's Most Eligible Bachelor 2010.

There are actually quite a few more videos but I guess this one is my personal favourite. I love his version of 'You Are Not Alone.' :D

That girl Sofee is so lucky, she got Amir to dedicate her this song!
Awww...



And that moves, awesome! Groovy baby! I also love the Wonderboys video!
Hillarious lah! Hahaha :P



Good looks aside, He's pretty talented don't you think so?
That's what I think anyway! :)

More updates at :
CLEO Malaysia Facebook Page

And don't forget to follow him on Twitter too!
He wants more followers! At least that's what he said on Twitter the other day. Right Amir? And the fact that he's following me as well, you deserve to get promoted. Hahaha :P

Now go and add him already!
@AmirMillson

Okay, okay Imma stop right now.

Cheers! xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....