Bali Souvenirs I Like!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

My colleague, Ms. D and her best friend Ziggy's hot mama, Vv just came back from Bali a couple of weeks ago. They both gave me souvenirs which I love! A wooden wristlet, a surf-board shaped key chain and a fridge magnet. Yay! Now my family's kitchen has a new collection of fridge magnet from all over the places! :)


Which reminds me that I need to go for a vacation in Bali to see a lot of non-local good looking surfer in Kuta beach! Arggghhh so frustrating, I wish I had all the money in the world already!

Bali, you're on my next list for sho'! Heehe :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....