Starbucks baby, I'm all by myself!

Frozen, I felt like I'm living in an igloo somewhere in Antartica.
As if I'm ready to be served chill anytime.
A dessert, sweet creamy, an iced blended one.

It's getting chilly down here. Colder than I've expected it to be. With my a little baggy 'I Love Rome' shirt sitting, chillaxing with my Vanilla Affogato here in Starbucks. It's been raining, some areas is affected, for crying out loud. I can see the window vapour beside me as I speak.

Waiting, still waiting.
The cellphone is not even ringing.
Where art thou?
Patience is a virtue.
Got me a little impatient there.

Seriously, I'm just bored.
Playing with time, go wasting it.
Killed it. It's barely 10 p.m.
9.30 p.m on the dot.
Ended with this.

Awesome fix, great mix, just pure bliss!
Starbucks baby, I'm all by myself! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....