Stonebay featured on Junk Magazine (May Issue) !

Dad got me my favourite Junk magazine, the May issue from KL.
Kings of Convenience on the cover and as usual awesome and great articles of music & entertainment updates around the Asian region.



Just wanna share that our local Malaysian band, Stonebay is featured!
Didn't realize that Ojie, one of the band member is actually from Sabah, my college mate Adzri's brother! The world is getting smaller. Indeed! Heehe :D

(Please click & zoom in to get a closer view to read)


You guys have to grab a copy of the latest issue to read more of it. ;)

For daily updates:
Junk is also available online at www.junkonline.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....