When all things failed

I finally got myself a big frame which I got 70% discount from Parkson Grand to hang some of my pictures, my awesome portrait session by Anna-Rina I won last year. But there's a lot, I had a hard time to choose which one. I ended up left putting it on the other side.

I wanted to update this blogpost about an eatery.
But I was just too lazy to edit the photos. And food photos will always make me feel hungry again.
So there you go, I have too much reason to refrain myself from doing it.

I need to quit being spendrift, cut my expenses and start saving so I can go travelling once more. I am missing that 3 places I would want to go again. But where do I start?

Same goes to my artworks and some other side work.
I must find time. I must.

But in the mean time.....

When all things failed, if you ask me now, I rather snuggle on my bed and read my latest issue of Cleo Malaysia magazine. Heehe :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....