Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

The result of one of the most anticipated event has finally ended last Friday, April 30th 2010 at Zouk Club KL. Although I could not witness the event in person and meet those 50 Eligible Bachelors, I'll be lying if I told you that I'm not itching to know who will win already. I mean after buying the magazine for weeks, the curiousity just gets into me. So, I followed @CLEOmsia on Twitter hoping to know the latest updates. And melted after I saw that hottie Patrick MacDonald #6 on 8tv's Quickie. Honestly, there are a few guys I'm eyeing to win for the title and the subsidiary titles. And like the previous years, the ones I predicted to win, won the titles! Henry Golding for 2009 and Brian Lau for 2008! I guess I'm getting good at choosing who's going to win. Heehe :D

Though some didn't actually win, but still they're winners in our hearts. ;)

So who actually won the big title this year?
And stand out from the rest of the guys?

I would like to say Congratulations to All Winners!
For the big title & all the subsidiary titles!

That gorgeous 'CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010'
Amirrudin Hud Rashid Millson, Student, 27

stole the hearts most of the voters and won!

And if you've watched one of the episode on 8tv's Quickie with Faizal #45, Chee Foong #47 and Patrick #6, one of the guys even predicted Amir Millson will win the title.

Oh yes, I'm sure those who bought the April issue, will recognize him on the cover with a lady model and another Bachelor, Harick Ng #44 who actually won The Most Playful Bachelor. Harick is kinda cute. Don't you think so? *shy*

You can check out Harick's blog A Beach Boy Turn Into A City Boy.


If you can't get enough of the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 yet,

You can add Amir Millson's fan page on Facebook here:
Cleo Eligible Bachelor Number 16!!!

And oh, he's on Twitter too!
Follow him @AmirMillson


P/S : Fell free to check out my other blogs at http://tictoktiptoe.blogspot.com/ & http://eudoraluvart.tumblr.com/

xoxo

Comments

Eudora said…
@Jade: Hey, thanks for the comment and for dropping by! ;)
michelle_ said…
I love cleo mag :)
I think they're doing this bachelor thing in indo too :)
FietheElf said…
lol i was supposed to go to support gary & harick but i want feeling too well..

harick got 'most playful'? hahahah well he does have this cheeky smile..
Eudora said…
@michelle: love it too! I bet they have hot guys in that competition in Indo as well! ;)

@FietheElf: Fie!I agree. He has that cheeky smile. So cute! :D

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....