I am not talking about meatballs

..... coz I need to talk about football AGAIN! Muahahaha *evil grin*

Sorry guys, I'll get you bored but I can't resist. *makes innocent face*

And so the match between Portugal versus Brazil finally ended last night with a draw. Phew! *relieved*I didn't really get to watch the whole game as I was in the movies watching Knight & Day. Just the last few minutes. But still I was happy to know that both team made it to the next round.

And Spain won against Chile too! David Villa scored again. Viva Espana! :)

The other day, I was glad that England still managed to score a goal and won against Slovenia What a great choice Fabio Capello, for bringing goalkeeper David James in coz he is my fave! But i had to accept the fact that Italy is going home. Looks like there will be no pasta party for me then. So much of thinking of a celebration if only they win. Heehe :P

After endless of screaming, I have to deal with sore throat's and bare with it until the World Cup is over. :D

Just when you think I'll get annoyed of those 'vuvuzela' sounds do you?

Well, not just yet! Heehe ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....