Sony Music Malaysia FBPage, I love u!

Are you always hungry and thirsty for some entertainment and freebies?
Do you always wake up in the morning fill with the sound of of music?
And you simply can't just live without it?

Well, both of the things I love to do actually involves this two! If you happened to know very well, I am the kind who wakes up and end it with a music and not to mention, I enter contest and giveaways all the time! I mean, who doesn't like anything that comes for free right?

I found the perfect site to my likings!
I want to share to you where is it...
It is the Sony Music Malaysia Facebook Page and website too! ;)



Why I love this page?
Simply because Sony Music Entertainment has lots both of my favourite local and internationals artistes under their belt. Not only that we get to interact with them, they also updates us with the latest source of our favourite singers and the best part of all, they got endless stuff to give & share with us! I'm loving them to bits!

If you're on Facebook, a blogger and want to add your CDs collection, you might wanna check this out!

Sony Music Malaysia facebook page is generous enough to give their supporters any 2 CDs of their choice by just blogging about their page...How COOL is that? Hee :D

And if I'm given a choice to choose from, okay this is hard....*paused and thinks for a while* I would love to have the latest Christina Aguilera's and Pitbull's album for sure since I already got Sony's Dennis Lau exclusive album.

Want to win some cds as well?
Click this link to join now!

Come lah and join and win tons of prizes today!

And oOps, I forgot to mention that they are on Twitter too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....