Cry For Argentina

Another favourite team has lost. I've should have expected it. No surprise there. After all, Germany has been champions in the past FIFA World Cup history. The way they handle the game was awesome! Strong Deutschland young guys were obviously very fast and not letting Argentina have the chance even for once. First 3 minute goal and finished the game with leading 4-0 was great! They deserved the win for their effort!

Diego Maradona left the stadium with an aching heart as I cried for Argentina lost.
And for the other team, Viva Espana, David Villa scored again!

I am so looking forward for Germany Vs Spain! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....