sixteen.seven.ten.

Slow. Almost break the thing into pieces. Pressure. Think I could do some cliff diving or bungee jumping at that moment. Inconsiderate bit**s. Don't wanna talk about it.

And the unbelievable words from thy mouth. Did that just came from you? *hides*

*******************

Laughed while I cried. I got myself a bloody internal bleeding thumb. What was I thinking? Got my innocent right thumb swelling and stuck between the car door. Ohhh Myyyy Goshhh! I feel numb. Ouch, ouch, ouch! :(

*******************

Busy Friday nights. What I'm up for weekends? You don't need to know. Stop saying how dull my life goes. We work & we play. If we have a band, we would most probably call ourselves 'Da'Mangoes' (right, right, right? :P) . And I love them as much as we enjoyed having choc, rasberry vanilla & mint ice-cream at 1.30 in the morning. Maybe even more. Let's it work it out real hard shall we? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....