How could someone like me love Monday?

You tell me.

Monday, am I supposed to hate you for being you? Just coz you took away my every weekends and slipped it faster than it should. Given the chance I would like a whole lot of 3 days for rest day. Unfortunately I only have one and half day. So don't blame me. Everyone dragged their feet just to come to you, every time. I pity you at times. But just today, I feel like for once, it could be beautiful. Yes, it is indeed.

Even if at the certain moment or hours, it killed me.
Stumbled and fall, I'd pick myself up again.

Sweetness makes me high above.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....