Oh my Friday 13th, what about?

12.56 a.m I feel like blogging.

I haven't had my sweets for 4 days straight and today my colleague D* gave me sour sweets! Nice, very, very nice try. There you got me :)

Friday the 13th I don't feel so good. Maybe I have the feeling that it's not going to be my lucky day after all. And I think the sudden sweetness, sugar level gave me bursting madness. I don't know what got in to me but I really feel like you should stop what you're doing. I just don't want to be one of them, cause I want to be the only one. I want to be the best and beat the rest. Enough said already. Oh well, literally.

Busy the whole night through.
I haven't got time entertaining people online.
Or maybe I'm just sick about that something.

I should really go to bed for the flea market later.

Preparation was fun though and I get to go out wearing 'L' for the 1st time...
Hope no one noticed me! Yikes! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....