The ride & a funeral

It was unexpected, unpredictable. Life's too short to worry about. I believe we should live life to the fullest no matter how hard it can be. Because we might never know when it is going to end. Maybe tomorrow might never come for me. Who knows?

It got me thinking real hard.

And yesterday......

Spontaneous it was.
Mixed feelings.
That long ride & in between.
Shared and Gained, Experiences.
I kept repeating it is a small world after all.
Is this what we call coincidence?
I still wonder why.

Along the way, I found a perfect match.

We maybe different. But who cares. It was love at first sight.
Some call it yin & yang, I prefer it this way called the black & white.
How un-ordinary and rare this day was....

Meet my new love, ****** the Mr. White Cap. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....