I pop a hello and you replied

22 September 2010

I wrote 'something' on one of my social networking site the other day. After that unbelievable chat with one of my favourite celebrity chef. I could not believe that was really him. I didn't even know that it was true. Till I got a message from him. Who what? Was I even dreaming? Hello, hello wakey, wakey! So okay that was a reality after all.

Thank goodness for that 'out-of-curiousity-I-said-hello' chat.

Now if only I got a budget soon enough for a visit. :)

Comments

youngcampbell said…
great you were able to make a conversation, i always get tongue tied when talking to someone i adore
Eudora said…
@Yuli: Thank goodness it's only online. If I were to do that in public, I tend to get nervous and tongue-tied myself! Hee :D

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....