It should be my middle name

Was taking a break while at the flea market today.

Amazed. Always I was at this old Indian man wearing Chinese top, seen at many shopping malls here, with his Chinese calligraphy skills. Standing with lots of people surrounding his table. I think I was standing there for about a couple of minutes already.

It was raining outside. The crowds began to fade like suddenly. Since it was not crowded at his booth, I decided to give it a shot. The old man asked my name and wrote it on a piece of red paper.

Only later that I realize that there was the word 'sweet' on top of my name.



Should I even use 'coincidence' again?
I don't know why lately it has something to do with all things sugary nice.
Maybe it is fate. Just maybe.
He, the best friend, calls me 'sweetness' and I love eating sweets.
It became part of me, somehow.

Yes, I think it should be my middle name too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....