Pink ribbons in mid Autumn

Under the weather...
But..
Of all things cute, tiny & pink ribbons,
it was so good to know wonderful news!
Makes me want to have my own babies :P

***********

I could see the moonlight shining up above the sky tonight.
It was too beautiful. I wished I had better ways or words to describe it.
Like how you carried a smile when the morning comes.
It was in honesty, I really hope that was meant for me. Very infectious.

It's Mid-Autumn Festival today.
Happy MoonCake Festival !



and

someone actually inspired me to write this...

"What's sugary nice that makes you go silent? I wonder! :)"

(as written on my FB status)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....