October and I thank you

October, I've mention to someone that I want to make you a happier month.
So I've started off my 1st day pretty well. Full of smiles, I don't need to explain why, do I?
Even Monday doesn't have to be blue anymore. :)

Before I ran out of words, from my heart, I'm going to say this.....

Thank you God cause you make those people around me who actually cares, existed.

Loved ones, friends & family, they are special.

Strangers in the night (eh, isn't that a song title? :P) or day,
the one that got instant connection, you know who you are,
no worries love, you have a special place in my heart too.
It's just the matter of time until.

To my blogger friends, beloved readers and followers on my blog & Twitter,
especially those who have always dropping by to see what I've shared,
I appreciate it so much.

And like what I've said on my other social networking site,
there is always a reason to smile.
And I thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....