Was too shy, but I made that call.

(Hey, hey!)

It was 11 something last night, if I'm not mistaken.

Was I bored or something? Or maybe I was not that sleepy yet. Was listening to Hitz.fm online as usual. I don't know. I'm not sure what gotten me. Jin was on duty. I just love it every time he goes on air. There is something about a DJ. They seriously have a great voice. And for some, good looking as well.

Never in my life would I'd be thinking to call a radio station. Cause I'm just too shy like that. *blush* Like seriously. N. E.V.E.R. Oh yeah, I'm emphasizing. Haha! :P But I DID! Yes, I really did! I can't believe myself. I've been trying for few minutes. I know it's never easy to get through. I didn't give up. Number was too busy. Again and again. It was not that long though.

I heard a familiar voice.
Did I just heard him on radio?
Little did I realize that I was already talking to Jin Hitz.fm!
Like OMG, OMG! *turns into fangirl mode for a moment*
For awhile, I was nervous. Slowly fading.
We're were talking about Stompin' a bit.
I'm glad he didn't put me on air. I think lah.
Off air is better. Phew! *sweats*
And he played me Incubus 'Drive' song.

It was good speaking to you, Jin! *waves*
(If only you were reading this, please comment...heehe :D)

Nice. A good night to end. My first time calling the radio station. Indeed. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....