2010, a last note....

Haven't got a fully good 8 hours sleep these days. And what more to get this blog of mine updated. I have been pretty much occupied or not. Let's just say that I was distracted by some wonders of the world that is happening right now. Let me just live for the moment.

Just want to share a short last note what I wrote on one of my social networking site before entering a new year.


The last few weeks of 2010 with you has been awesome, the whole year has it ups and downs but it was worth the ride. And 2011, I am looking forward to greet you with lots of love and smiles along the way. Would you join me in my future adventure? All the best to us! *hugs*

Comments

Anonymous said…
uhh...dat's sounds interesting :) US??? i hope it meant about a person :P good luck for the year 2011 k sista :) all the best....god blesss....
Eudora said…
@Alvira : What I meant by 'us' is just for everyone in general. Anyways, all the best to you too and god bless! :)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....