Breakfast at Pipin's

I thought I could resist posting some food photos here but hey, guess what? I can't, obviously! My mission of trying to separate food blog posts at the other blog failed big time! Heehe. Whoever find that blog would know that it's not been updated again. Looks like my true love is still in this blog. I keep coming back. That's how strong it is. :)

It's another good morning to start.




Finally had the chance to try the home-made meehoon soup & taufu for breakfast at Pipin's. It is famous among the locals & everyone outside of Sabah as well. There is something about the tasty soy sauce and what you called it, pork broth? Heehe. It's pretty delicious. Nuff' said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....