My Chinese Valentine ♥ Dinner

Went home early yesterday because we were given 2 hours leave. Had my half an hour nap before going to Menggatal for Chap Goh Mei cause I was so damn sleepy. I never really have a Chap Goh Mei celebration those previous years. And yesterday was my very first. And also, I learn how to play cards which is way out of league but I decided to join anyway. I lost most of the time but all the excitement and the company of great people around makes it even fun! Obviously, I was laughing the whole time, hilarious! Bonding time to know them even more better. Fireworks were loud as if they were war going on with lots of bombing. Great companion would not be complete without good food. I absolutely ♥ dinner party with home-cooked meals plus there's bak kut teh too! Oh yes, my favourite! ^_^

Sorry for the short update.
Just want to share how my Chinese Valentine ♥ Dinner went.


my last of Chinese New Year was awesome...
Happy Chap Goh Mei everyone!

How was yours?
Hope you enjoyed it as I am. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....