I just call to say I ♥ @xtianbautista

16th March 2011

It was a typical day for me. As I was surfing the net as usual that night, I came across this interesting thing that caught my eye. There was a live on UStream session that guest starred Christian Bautista. So since I was quite free and had nothing to do after a hard day's at work, I log into my UStream account to participate in that live chat.

That session was...."Good Times With Mo : The Podcast".

The session has already started when I tuned in. And obviously, everyone was chatting in Taglish (Tagalog and English) there. And they were talking Taglish on air as well. People from overseas started calling in and most of them were Pinoys. But I could not help myself to not call myself. So I asked everyone for the number to call. And everyone was friendly enough to give me. That's when I got the itch to grabbed my cellphone and started dialling an international number.

I've dialled and dialled.
But I did not get through. I didn't gave up though.
I was crazy enough to wait till it's almost my 20th attempt.
Wasn't expecting that much since it was an out of country destination.

But I got through!

I had to wait like 5 minutes till the DJ put me on air. Boy,was so nervous cause it was actually my first time live on podcast! Listening back to the podcast right now on itunes (I'm on Episode 46 : International balladeer Christian Bautista guest co-hosts in this episode of the podcast. Christian speaks to some of his international fans who called the show and even talks about his vow to stay pure before getting married.) , I could hardly hear my voice! Think I got too much nervous system on my body! But I get to talk to Christian Bautista and when I asked to sing me a Tagalog song ,heard him sang 'live' to me!

Just before the San Miguel commetcial break....he sang,
"Laging ikaw ng na sa isip ko, ang buhay ko...."

It was so worth it, it was like a dream come true!
Keep me smiling for long hours ^_^

Here's a print screen of the UStream to show you guys :






To know more about Christian Bautista's updates :

Christian Baustista Facebook Page
Christian Bautista on Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....