If You Stay

Morning started early and as I looked up the sky, it felt different. Or was it just my sleepy self feeling?

It seems like ages, I know. Today's Thursday and I didn't realize what day today's supposed to be. WhoOps, I forgot about that something. *sigh* But I don't intend to share and talk about it here. Just need to blog and share something else though. Can lah right? Hee :D

Got this from Ate' Pinks and find this Joseph Vincent guy good looking and, and he's talented too. Ahhhhh....what a perfect combo! There's something about you, the guy who plays guitar & can sing! Tell me why am I so attracted to this kind of guy? Tell me....




If You Stay

if only.....hmmmmm.....

Good night dear! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....