Wish I was there!

What a Saturday! Heehe ^_^

Wishing that I could be at one or two, three places at a time, kills me sometimes. Which at times could lead me to mixed emotions, that feeling again. How can I help it? I'm a normal human being.

I was there, in spirit.
Listen carefully, the sounds of the beat.
Just like what you've said before, there I was present,
I am in your heart.

And for 2 weeks now, the song,
'Paradise' my favourite stays put to No.1 on Borneo English Top 10 chart!
I'm so glad that I never stop voting everyday...Whee!
Oh wow, I'm a proud fan! :)

Congrats Xinxers with lots of ♥ !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....