Day 6 : Last day in Manila 270211

After Sunday mass, we spent the whole day doing last minute shopping in Manila. I thought I should have resist doing some shopping since it's not my actual main purpose being there. I'm there for sight-seeing. But who could do such thing? I love shopping in Manila! :)

Besides glorious shopping here, I simply love it where snacks and fast food joints & stalls are endless! I had a great time munching & trying on food as much as I can. I make it a point that every new place I visit, it's a must to taste something not familiar to myself.

When I got tired of shopping, I saw this 'Serenitea' signboard.
It reminded me of my Pinoy blogger friend, Carlos. He love it so much, I'm not sure how many times I saw him tweeted about it. Again, my curiosity hit me.

So I decided to give it a shot.
I fell in love. The best bubble tea I've had !

Me and giving Daddy a treat with a 'Serenitea' drink while waiting for the rest finished doing shopping. While chilling, I found an article or advert regarding my another Pinoy blogger friend, Hannah Rika Villasis and two other, their fun trip to Illocos Norte on a magazine. Which is also the reason why we wanted to go to that part of Phillipines. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....